Google scholar profile
- M. F. Kasim, L. Ceurvorst, N. Ratan, J. Sadler, A. Savert, et al., Quantitative shadowgraphy and proton radiography for large intensity modulations, Phys. Rev. E 95, 023306 & arXiv:1607.04179, 2016.
- N. F. Y. Chen, M. F. Kasim, L. Ceurvorst, N. Ratan, J. Sadler, et al., Machine learning applied to proton radiography, Phys. Rev. E 95, 043305 & arXiv:1608.05582, 2016.
- M. F. Kasim, J. Holloway, L. Ceurvorst, M. Levy, N. Ratan, et al., Quantitative single shot and spatially resolved plasma wakefield diagnostics, Phys. Rev. ST Accel. Beams 18, 081302, 2015.
- M. F. Kasim, N. Ratan, L. Ceurvorst, J. Sadler, P. N. Burrows, et al., Simulation of density measurements in plasma wakefields using photon acceleration, Phys. Rev. ST Accel. Beams 18, 032801, 2015.
- M. F. Kasim and P. A. Norreys, Infinite dimensional optimistic optimisation with applications on physical systems, Bayesian Optimization Workshop at NIPS & arXiv:1611.05845, 2016. (poster)
- M. F. Kasim, T. Adiono, M. Fahreza, M. F. Zakiy, FPGA Implementation of Fixed-Point Divider Using Pre-Computed Values, ICEEI, 2013.
- M. F. Kasim, T. Adiono, M. Fahreza, M. F. Zakiy, Real-time Architecture and FPGA Implementation of Adaptive General Spectral Substraction Method, ICEEI, 2013.
- Optimal transport in proton radiography and shadowgraphy, Plasma Physics
group seminar at Imperial College London, 7 March 2018.